Chancellor's Leadership Academy
The Chancellor's Leadership Academy (CLA) is a highly selective undergraduate honors program designed to develop effective leaders through interactive exploration of personal leadership development.
In CLA, you will learn how to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Communicate effectively
Each week, the program meets to discuss new and exciting topics and to work on group projects.
CLA Members also have the chance to make a difference with variety of service projects such as:
- Relay For Life
- Celebration of Nations
- Trunk or Treat
- Earth Day
With work there comes play.....ropes course, socials, and dinner with the Chancellor!
CLA is a great way to make new friends with similar interests and participate in a one-of-a-kind experience!
Program highlights include:
- Personal leadership portfolio development
- Industry mentoring
- Service project opportunities
- Corporate networking
- Professional skill development
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Dinner engagements with Chancellor and Alumni
- Leadership learning exploration, reading, & discussion