Applying for Membership to CLA
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY OCTOBER 25TH AT 12:00 PM. CHANCELLOR'S LEADERSHIP ACADEMY IS A YEAR-LONG PROGRAM THAT RUNS FROM JANUARY UNTIL DECEMBER.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (573) 341-4292. You may also stop by our office at 107 Norwood Hall.
Instructions for application process:
1) Complete the CLA application .
2) Provide a cover letter addressing why you want to be in CLA along with your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include your high school activities and your involvement in Missouri S&T organizations, athletics, and/or fraternities/sororities.
** Applications without your cover letter and resume are incomplete applications and will NOT be processed .
Eligibility requirements to CLA :
- Domestic students must have graduated from High School with a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- International students must be undergraduates who have completed no more than 3 academic semesters at the time of application and who have maintained a 2.0 GPA at the university.
- All applicants must be enrolled full-time and earn a 2.0 GPA while participating in the program.
- You will need to be available each Wednesday during Spring 2018 and Fall 2018 semesters from 4:00PM-6:00PM.
There will be a $25.00 membership fee per semester for individuals who are selected to participate in the program.